FREE BUSINESS TOOLS
Making your biznass dreams and goals tangible (and putting more money in the bank) starts with one very simple action: Action.
These resources are meant to help you do just that – take action!
Filled with exercises, actionable steps and loads of useful information, I invite you to download them all. Choose your own adventure! I believe in you. Because this is YOUR time to kick ass. To live the life you desire. To grow your business.
Exactly How To Set Your Prices & Get More Clients
One of the hardest things about working for yourself is knowing what to charge for your shit.
What is it worth? Will people pay for it? Am I charging too much? Too little? Can I really make a living off this?
In this eBook you’ll discover:
- How to determine whether potential clients match the value of what you’re offering them – in other words, will they pay for it?
- Whether you should charge by the hour, flat fees or value pricing & what each of these things are.
- Step by step instructions on how to set your prices.
- The exact step-by-step 5 point formula I use to set my rates for clients.
- Bonus content on how you can get more sales right now.
This free eBook cuts right to the chase and tells you exactly how to set your prices, and get more clients to explode your business and your bank account.
…Or the seams of your mattress, if that’s where you stash your cash.
How To Do It: 9 Step Funbook for Entrepreneurs, Small Businesses & Bloggers
…Who want more money, time and to not suck at life!
If you want to absolutely kill it in your life, you can. But you gotta do one simple thing: Take action!
This comprehensive 9 step workbook will give you executable steps & actions that you can start whenever you’re ready to take ownership over your choices, and will help you increase your influence, make more money and generally not suck at life. Basically, you’ll save you that frustration and time that comes from figuring out what works and what doesn’t, and get you making more money faster, so you can do whatever the fuck you want.
This E-Package is for:
- Creative professionals who want to get out of the 9 to 5 schedule dictated by someone else.
- Small businesses and entrepreneurs who want to see more brand growth and product sales.
- Bloggers, writers & freelancers wanting to take their blog from hobby to full time job.
- Professionals who want more lucrative opportunities like speaking engagements and authority.
- Folks who can’t focus or get inspired and want to live life on their terms.
Because this is your life my friend – yours. And you only get one shot. This is your opportunity to make it great.
How To Start A Blog (or design yours) Almost Entirely for Free
Are you ready to start – or redesign – your blog but don’t know where the heck to begin?
Not everyone is ready to invest in a full custom website design. But that doesn’t mean I don’t value or want to work with you. I totally do. Because you deserve the joy and freedom and moolah as much as anyone else.
This resource is 100% free to you. I’m not going to sell you a thing.
Here’s the catch: It’s not entirely free to start a blog. Anyone who tells you it is, doesn’t have your best interests at heart. As with any hobby or new business, there is a minimal investment to get the tools you need to set your blog up to be successful, profitable and enjoyable.
These 7 steps are exactly, precisely and simply how you’re going to start – or redesign – your blog for less than the cost of a gin martini per month. And totally kick ass at it.
I’m the designer, brand mentor, and creative entrepreneur behind Peppercorn Creative.
Thanks for being part of the community.
I create profitable brands, beautiful websites and engaging content that make you money so you can spend your time focusing on what’s important to you.
- Love puppies
- Love 80’s movies.
- …And margaritas. But we already established that.
- Am a food blogger, cookbook author, tattoo addict and movie actress.
- Walk into a lot of stuff. And have the bruises to prove it.
- Believe in the importance of taking care of our planet and each other.
- Spend my mornings cycling the Stanley Park Seawall and weekends hiking the mountains around Vancouver, B.C.
- Believe we should all take time to enjoy the view while we have it.
- Agree business should be both professional and personal so I bring everything I got to your project ‘yo, every single day. Including proper grammar. Clearly.
- Want the very best of the best for your business and would LOVE to work with you.
…I do not love peanut butter.
Like what you found here? TAKE ACTION – Let’s work together!
We’re currently accepting clients for 2018 who won’t compromise on quality to create profitable brands, beautiful websites and engaging content that makes you money so you can spend time focusing on the important stuff.
Discover how we can make this year kick-ass and increase your income!
If you’re ready for an honest, results-driven, and fun relationship that creates a solution that fulfills your deepest desires, let’s do this.
Let us know a bit about your project and your goals and what your favourite kind of cookie is. We’ll work closely with you to help choose the best option for your business.