So you want to brand your blog and market it to reach a larger audience? Of course you do.
Who doesn’t? And that’s the problem. There are quite literally, millions of blogs out there and the number grows every day. So, you may wonder, “in a virtual planet’s population of blogsters out there, how do I get my blog noticed?” I’m so glad you asked!
A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to be asked to speak at the 2013 Food Blogger Online Summit.
Along with learning some very useful tips for blogging myself (10 of them, actually), I’ve also collected my slides from that presentation and embedded them below. While they are geared to food blogging in particular, the lessons – and more importantly the actions – apply to all blogs. In essence, it’s about being social. Use these 10 strategies to brand your blog and get noticed today!
1. Planning the Menu: What Will It Be?
2. Choosing Your Ingredients: Your Brand’s Elements.
3. Setting Up Your Station: Naming & Claiming Your Space.
4. Doing the Prep: The Design. (Portfolio Samples)
5. Get Cookin’! The Execution Strategy. (Free Printables!)
6. Authentic Cuisine: Finding Your Voice.
7. Plating: Preparing for Your Audience.
8. Serve it Up! Get Your Brand Seen!
9. Chow Down: Buying Into Your Brand.
10. Cleaning Up the Kitchen: Evaluating & Re-Evaluating.
Okay, I said 10 strategies. But I never said math was my strong suit. If you follow these steps, you can really get your blog noticed and most importantly, build your brand from the ground up quickly, effectively & successfully.